Otway Health was saddened by the loss of Dr Jim Lawless last month. Dr Jim made a profound contribution to health care in Apollo Bay, practicing here for 41 years. In a tribute to Dr Jim, Otway Health has dedicated one of its radio programs to exploring his life and acknowledging his dedication to the health of this community. Also featured in this episode is Otway Health Community Nurse, Annie Missen, sharing her wealth of knowledge about Advance Care Planning; a conversation every adult should have with their loved ones around values and wishes at the end of life.
- Welcoming Kate Gillan – acting CEO May 26, 2017
- Great Ocean Road Running Festival May 22, 2017
- Improving Drug and Alcohol Recovery Services for the Region May 19, 2017
- National Volunteer Week May 12, 2017
- MP for Polwarth, Richard Riordan, responds to the Otway Health Board and Community Forum May 11, 2017