Occupational TherapyGetting you back to life.
About Occupational Therapy
The primary goal of occupational therapy is to enable people to participate in activities of everyday life. Occupational therapists achieve this by working with people and communities to enhance their ability to engage in the activities they want to or need to do. It may mean assisting to modify the activity or the environment.
Services we offer include:
- assessment and rehabilitation of skills in self-care, home duties, performance at school or work, driving and leisure.
- home or work assessment and modifications.
- prescription, and education in use of, adapted equipment, hand therapy and splinting
- teaching ways to adapt to age related changes
- assisting children with any condition or disability that affects their ability to perform everyday activities at home, school or the community.
Make an appointment
Phone: (03) 5237 8500