Residential CareYour home at Otway Health.
About Residential Care
All people eligible for aged care residency can consider Otway Health’s Residential Care facility to call their future home.
Our goal is to encourage you to be as independent as possible, for as long as possible, by providing you with a comfortable, independent living space, and round the clock care.
Accommodation, Facilities and Meals
There are two accommodation options to consider at Otway Health, and a member of our staff will be happy to show you around.
• Choose between a single room or a shared room with a private or shared ensuite (subject to availability)
• Electric height adjustable beds
• TV aerial available in room and televisions are also available
• Private telephone line can be installed and bedside telephones are also available
• Free wi-fi available
• Bring your own small furniture items, pictures, books, and ornaments
- Residents lounge with comfortable arm chairs, library, television, DVD player and stereo
- Kitchen access
- Dining room
- Outdoor area and garden complete with flowers, fruit trees, raised beds for vegetables, seating and a fish pond
All meals, including morning and afternoon tea are provided and served in the dining room.
Residents can participate in our Activities Program based on Montessori principles. Our program is designed to engage residents in their interests and includes activities such as bus trips, lunch outings and sight seeing around the area, event celebrations and arts and crafts.
Residents will enjoy regular visits from our volunteers who provide musical entertainment, hand massages and good company.
Residents can also feel independent and a part of the community with access to the Community Centre, Apollo Bay Bowls Club and RSL Club, all within walking distance from our facility.
Learn more about this service
For further information about this service please contact us.